Tweet

Friday, March 23, 2012

I need help...I think?

So recently I have been sort of over processing photos of myself.  I call it "photo-surgery".  I'm starting to think I'm a Photo-surge-orexic

I cannot take a photo and post it anywhere without using an image manipulation program to alter my features.  People tell me I'm silly to do that and that after I change my photo, it looks nothing like me?

Ummm DUH! Thats the whole point. Do people really think I change my appearance because I think I'm perfect just the way I am?  Give me a break! 

I have an image in my head of what I think I look like, and then there are the times when I actually see what I look like and think "Ah, who the fuck is this ugly troll standing next to m..." then -DING! lightbulb...it IS me. 

I have a huge ego and often I think I look exactly like how I THINK I look like, its really frustrating when I come across a mirror because then the illusion dissolves and my self image shatters again.  I'm not saying that I hate myself and that I think I'm ugly, NO I think I'm gorgeous its reality that thinks I'm "not-so-perfect".  I hate reality.  Just like when I have an awesome dream like I won the lottery or something, and then I wake up - hello reality! YOU SUCK!

So I photo-surgerize images of myself to boost my ever growing ego.  I mean I could care less what other people think of me really (most of the time), and if they're taking time out of their day to scrutinize something I'm doing, then obviously its more interesting than whet they're doing and it makes me feel like I'm better than them. HA! Take that haters!

I want to post pics of my before and after PS (photo-surgery) but the "befores" are so damn hideous that I dont want to hurt your eyes. Hmmm...I'll think about it and maybe update this post.

Watch this space!

xx

No comments:

Followers

Pretty Pics...

Pretty Pics...
Oh wait thats me...lol

Find me...

Powered By Blogger