Tweet

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Decoden FAIL...

FML!  Shitty shit...

The most annoying thing happened.  ALL my decoden-ing hard work went down the drain today as I realised that my pretty jewels and flowers and cute buttons and whatever else junk I was planning on looking at everytime before I opened my laptop fell off.

Fell OFF!

So annoyed, seeing as I spent hours figuring out how exactly I wanted it to look and I even started to glue shit on there and then - dun, DUN, DUNNN!!!

Things falling off left, right and center simply because I decided to apply a protective film (clear contact paper) because I'm super paranoid about wrecking my lovely new laptop and the glue wont stick properly to the contact paper! Son of a Bitch...

Now I am left wondering where do I go from here...

Do I -
A: Rip the contact paper off and glue stuff directly to my laptop and wreck it forever, because epoxy is like the hardest shit to get off?
B: Find an alternative glue to use (ie hot glue, super glue, liquid cement etc)?
or
C: Wallow in self pity, bitch and moan and nag about it until I forget about it? I'm not going to hold my breath for option "C" as the " bitching, moaning and nagging" seems endless where I am concerned, regardless of issue...

Well I suppose its not all bad, I still have my totally unique and pretty keyboard which I deco'd myself with ingenuity alone (and stickers and glitter and things...).  Here are some pics of my progress before it all decided to crumble before my eyes...SOB!

Here is the "before" pic - the only thing I changed was the screen saver - My Little Ponies - such an improvement, don't you think?

And from here on I will play sad music and mourn what could have been...
V
V
V
V
V
V
The first step..But wait there's more!

Some of the supplies...

Some assembly required. Get a grown up to help here...

After I added the lace and ribbon!


And I wasn't even half way done yet...WAAAHHH!!

See my keyboard? How pretty is THAT? I painstakingly applied every single sticker...



 So there it is, until I figure out "where to from here", It will stay plain and undecorated.

I'm too depressed and annoyed to go on,  and there will be those readers who
might think that I am totally shallow and that there are other things more important to blog about like famine and poverty, but those are things that I have no control over so get over it.

No comments:

Followers

Pretty Pics...

Pretty Pics...
Oh wait thats me...lol

Find me...

Powered By Blogger